Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Maria

It occurred to me that I should have a top ten list of things that I'm excited about getting home to.  The truth is, that particular list is only one item long and her name is Maria.

Everything else can wait.

I hope I can handle waiting the next 9 days until I get to meet my newest niece born early this morning.


This is Miss Maria Elaine, born on August 2nd, the third anniversary of her Grandpa Spohr's new heart.

So "Happy Birth-Day" to Maria and "Happy-Heart-Day" to Grandpa.

I love days that remind me of new life and hope.

I can't wait to get my hands on that girl!

(In the spirit of all that is fair and good, I am beyond excited to see all of her cousins too!)

2 comments:

  1. They're excited to get their hands on you too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are all excited to get our hands and arms around you.

    ReplyDelete